« Why Prohibition and Repeal? |
| Alan Gura Responds to DC's Cert Petition »
September 08, 2007
OBL Admits He Did It (and thinks ANSWER is ineffective!)
Many have heard about it, but there is nothing more fun that actually reading the transcript of Osama Bin Laden's current screed.
My favorite points:
1. He admits Al Qeada put the 19 hijackers on the 9/11 flights. There goes one major conspiracy theory.
2. He advises us to overthrow democracy (and I assume start Sharia) because electing Democrats didn't stop the war. Wonder why he wants us out of Iraq exactly? Notice he tells the war protesters that they are ineffective because they are poor?
3. He's got a personal grudge against Rumsfield. Wonder if that means Rumsfield was effective?
4. Global warming is a whahabist issue! Maybe they should refuse to accept support from big oil.
5. And in his Ron Paul moment - we could have lower taxes under Sharia. Just don't ask whether women would be happy...
Posted by hoffmang | September 08, 2007 02:28 PM